Monday, January 5, 2009

My Weakest link



I want to post a blog today. But nothing really struck my mind; to be honest I want to write something about the la’natullah Israeli that invades Gaza…but hmmm really I have nowhere to start. Let be frank, since my childhood day I never really understand on the where about of the Palestine war. But things becoming much more clear to me ( aku rase la..) after year by years of this sickening war.



But wait before we proceed to curse the Israeli say some more shit about them, let’s go to some of my checklist…nothing big though, I try to measure how much indirect support had I gave to the alliance of the bloody Israel

1. I wore ‘American brand jeans’.
2. Mc Donalds, KFC, Pizza Hut is on my stomach ‘feel good’ list
3. I’m writing the blog using the company ‘Dell’ laptop
4. Every PC in the office that I work are ‘HP’
5. Thanks to ‘Microsoft’ almost all & everyone of us are using their ‘Windows’
6. Patricio (my boss..) bought me a breakfast in ‘Starbucks’ the other day (freebies dowh..tak Malaysian langsung kalau refuse)
7. I carry a ‘Nike’ bag pack to work
8. My paymaster HQ is in the land of the free..America
9. My list could go on, but I’m just too lazy to type it.

Bottom line is, ‘we are all living in America’ (ye betul ajeep..aku petik dari lagu Rammstein). It makes me hesitate, thinking I’m a hypocrites to support the enemy in the other way & trying to sympathize for my Muslim brothers at the other end. But hey..

1. The American brand jeans I bought was owned by a local Muslim Malay
2. I once worked at Pizza Hut & 90% of the KFC, Mc Donald employee are my beloved fellow Muslim
3. I’m writing something bad on Israel on my company ‘Dell’ laptop
4. I can bet that the ‘HP’ desktop are supplied by a local Malay company
5. Microsoft is everywhere, even the last time I check at my friend syarie firm
6. The Starbucks barrister is a local muslim
7. My Nike bagpack were sold in Al-Ikhsan
8. Yeah & every other national oil companies are located there as well
9. Done

Enough of justification, I surf on Dr. Maza web & found this. I can continue to wander & find thousands of reason not to write this post. But Dr. Maza article really made me think twice, hence...

Let’s be clear with all my heart I condemn whatever actions Israeli done in Palestine. May Allah bless our fellow muslims & give our mujahideen the courage & spirit to stand still. Let all the attack from the Israeli turn into dust & failure overrun by the stones from our fellow brothers. Amen



Not much huh? But let check this my friend, from our beloved prophet Muhammad S.A.W ;

"He among you who witnesses an evil, let him change (stop, remove) it with his hand, if he could not, then with his tongue, and if he could not, then with his heart, and this is the weakest Iman." [Al-Bukhari] (read the whole article here)

Yup, sadly I have the weakest Iman. May Allah almighty forgive me of my shortcomings & I’m more than determined to be a better muslim day by day.

*
*

*

*

Perhaps by one small step of posting this blog?

This song again triggers my feelings for the Palestinian,

Yeah… you don’t have to be a genius too know whose American song is this..

The Day That Never Comes


Born to push you around

Better just stay down

You pull away

He hits the flesh

You hit the ground

Mouth so full of lies
Tend to black your eyes
Just keep them closed
Keep praying
Just keep waiting

Waiting for the one
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the son shine never comes, no
No, the son shine never comes

Push you cross that line
Just stay down this time
Hide in yourself, Crawl in yourself, You’ll have your time
God I’ll make them pay
Take it back one day
I’ll end this day
I’ll splatter color on this gray

Waiting for the one,
The day that never comes
When you stand up and feel the warmth
But the sun shine never comes

Love is a four-letter word
And never spoken here

Love is a four-letter word
Here in this prison

I suffer this no longer,
I’ll put an end to this I swear
This I swear
The sun will shine
This I swear
This I swear
THIS I SWEAR!!!



Last but not least my fellow bloggers. Let make a difference, kalau brani kasi click aaa pastu kasi hulur la sikit bro..





I’ll be back!

3 comments:

  1. pergh..bandar baru bangi gak perihatin. dak bangi mmg bagus2 la :)

    anyway bro, keep it up. i have the weakest iman too, i know.

    May god bless them, the palestinian. and crush the israelis.

    And bless you in your effort. Remember,every little thing counts.

    Choose between two evils, that, i still remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done bro. keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. muslim countries should establish their own "military-industrial complex" to end this curse.. damn IDF! - razif

    ReplyDelete

dah mengomen