Thursday, January 22, 2009

DAYS OF OUR LIVES (percaya la...aku x tiru quote ni..)

The 26 glorious years of my life (or 25 years & 2 months & 10 days to be exact..)



Minggu yang sudah, hari rabu malam aku berkesempatan berziarah ke rumah zubir. Lame jugak x sembang2 dengan kawan lama nih, last sekali jumpe pun mase die datang kenduri kahwin aku kat Klawang 6 bulan yang sudah. Topik perbualan agak rawak & sangat abstrak sekali. Antara lain mebincangkan perut aku yang makin 'advance' dan zubir yang mengalami 'expansion' sejak dah bergelar ayah.


One of the things that pop up from our conversations is the fact that we are already 26 years old. (Opp sori la bro, lu dah 27 tahun gua lupa pulak). Time has been passing a little bit too fast I think. The golden era of fivers 2000 (ye betul..ni la gelaran yang kitorang copy, hehe) seems like yesterday.

The headbanging madness of Sil Khannaz & Langsuyr in 1998 is still fresh in my memory.

The day that I represent my primary school for an Elocution contest and winning it was still crystal clear in my mind


How was my life for the past 26 years?, to put it in one simple word......................................
damn it is not simple at all!.

  • For a boy who is ridicolously 'lemau' in math but still pursue the science stream was a little bit weird.
  • Getting a 'D' in arabic languange for my PMR but manage to get a 'C' in SPM is a milestone achievement.
  • Having a CGPA of 2.83 in your first semester in Diploma, when other lads scores 3.5 & above can be considered as a loser.
  • Surviving another 2 & 1/2 years doing my first degree & graduating with a second class upper is almost a miracle!.
  • Getting my first job, through a 10 minutes interview is unbelievable.
  • Going through a screening of 200 plus people for a job interview, taking bus to KL for another session, sleeping at Puduraya from 4 to 6 a.m before going to the interview at 8 a.m is a little bit crap.
  • Realizing that the first 6 month in your career is more like a military service, make you depressed for sometimes!
  • Meeting my wife & getting married to her is just marvellous.
Still typing at 12 midnight, when you have to go to work at 7 a.m is just ridicolous, but it is exciting!

Huh...that is pretty much the story of my life, well to go into details, I might spent another 26 years explaining. Wanna share yours?

Bagi gua tido dulu aaa bro...



I'll be back

No comments:

Post a Comment

dah mengomen